Saturday, January 27, 2007

Wedding Festival Bridal Show

We just got home from doing the South Towne Expo Center's Wedding Festival Show, and it was a blast. We got to meet and talk with so many fabulous brides and couples. As those of you know that visited my booth, I held a drawing for a free wedding package valued at $1300. I will be drawing the lucky couple first thing tomorrow morning and posting the winner here on my blog tomorrow afternoon after they are contacted and accept the package :) Below is a photo of my booth and one of my absolute favorite vendors there Amelia's Floral They did all of the boquets for the fashion shows as well as the backdrop floral display on the stage. Their work is amazing and all of the girls working the booth were so nice. Anyone needing floral decor or wedding decor needs to give them a call at 801-572-4584.



AMELIA'S FLORAL



1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Your booth looks awesome!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz