Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Best Friend Rachael

Tonight I was going over some of my old pictures and I came across these pictures of my best friend Rachael and her husband Mike. I shot them last September at Antelope Island. They wanted a sexy and romantic photo of them to hang up in their new house. They are so perfect together and so darn good looking. I met Rachael last year at a bridal fair and we immediately became great friends. She has 4 boys and is an awesome wedding photographer. We have grown so close over the last year and I absolutely love hanging out together. We would do anything for each other and I am so glad to have you guys in my life. Thanks for always being there for me Rach. You are the best!!!!






6 comments:

Mike Warren said...

Dustin, these are awesome shots!! I love the 3rd one, that would be my pick for a blow-up. You did a spectacular job on the silohuette shot! Its great that you guys have become good friends, I will have to check out her photography as well.

Oakstream Photography said...

It's sooo awesome to have friends like that!;)

I LOVE that silhouette shot & what a beautiful couple they are indeed!

Anna Page Photography said...

Wow, Dustin these are so good. I love them all! I'll have to call you once me and Jonathan get a house.

Rebekah said...

These are soo great! Rachael is such a babe!

Kate Benson said...

These are gorgeous! #2 seriously rocks my world!

Unknown said...

Awwe! I love you too, Big D! Thanks for being the bestest friend ever. Don't know what I'd do without ya. Really. You are a rare find. I feel blessed.

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz