Thursday, January 25, 2007

Cecilia

Yesterday, I photographed bridals for Cecilia at Ivy Lane Reception Center in Ogden. Can I just say that Cecilia looked amazing. She was such a good sport too for having to put up with me acting goofy to get her laughing and smiling. I can't wait for the wedding next month, it's going to be a blast. Cecilia has such a happy go lucky personality and it's hard not to be happy as well when I am around her. Here are a couple of my favorites from the day.











3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are lovely! :) I'm sure she'll be thrilled!

Mike Warren said...

Those are some awesome shots Dustin! I like them all, so Im not going to try to pick a favorite! Sounds like its going to be a great wedding!

Kate Benson said...

#2 and #7 are awesome Dustin, I really like how her hair flows in #2. you're awesome!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz