Friday, January 05, 2007

Brand New Product and Prices

I am so excited, and I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control, and I think I like it!!!! Digital Izatt Photography will now be offering Custom Wedding Websites including 1 year of hosting and your own unique domain in all of our packages. These websites are awesome and help keep your family up to date with all the details of your wedding, from your registered stores, photo galleries, event addresses and times, guestbooks, and so much more. See a sample website by clicking the link below.

Sample Site

There are so many awesome templates (see more sample templates by clicking HERE) that are easily editable by you, and it is packed full of features. They are done through a website called ewedding.com and as with all of my products, if a custom website doesn't interest you, just simply substitute it with any item of like value from my ala-carte pricing.

Also I have gone through and beefed up my packages, I have added more product and included the custom wedding website in each and every package.

All of my packages come with an awesome high quality magazine albums, the custom website, bridals, engagements, and a promise to have each event posted online within 2 days of the shoot. It doesn't get any better than this!!!!

1 comment:

Becky Waurio said...

Dustin, this is an awesome idea! I think your wedding couples will love this extra -- plus, how many photographers offer these types of extras? Great work going above and beyond!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz