Thursday, January 11, 2007

New Years Resolution



As my new years resolution, one of my goals is to lose 50 lbs this year. I love my nike+ipod system as it has really motivated me to get back into shape and to run more often. I am hoping that after losing the 50 lbs at the end of the year, I will be ready for my next goal, to run a marathon in 2008. So watch this post and make sure to keep me motivated and on track, if I start slacking, be sure to remind me daily :) If I don't complete my goal, I will be shaving my beautiful sexy supermodel hair, but don't hold your breath ;)

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Go Dustin!! Good for you.

Unknown said...

You can do it! :)

Becky Waurio said...

Rock on! You can do it! What a great idea.

Oakstream Photography said...

Hey Dustin....YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Good for you;) I KNOW you can do it! Just BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz