Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Andrew and Brianne

On the 29th of December, my wife and I had the honor of shooting Andrew and Brianne's wedding at the HAFB Chapel. It was a beautiful ceremony and the reception was a blast. It was nice getting to know her sister Heather a little better with her fiance Dustin, I am shooting their wedding in June and can't wait to see all of the family again. When Brianne and Andrew hired me last December for their wedding, she said she found me on the internet and came flying down the stairs with excitement to show Andrew because I was exactly what she was looking for, I am so glad that I could be the one to capture your guys wedding and share in your special day, thanks so much. Here are a few of my favorites from the day. Below is a link to view more photos in a slideshow.

Andrew and Brianne's Wedding Slideshow CLICK HERE

Andrew and Brianne's Wedding Album Draft CLICK HERE (52 Pages)











2 comments:

Rebekah said...

HI Dustin-

I posted this comment earlier, but it didn't show up. ANYWAYS...is that album showcase you are using to show your albums? I love how it looks like a book. With showit web the album layouts just look like a giant panoramic pictures.

Dustin Izatt said...

Rebekah,

yes, that is album showcase that I use to display the albums. It is only like $99 and I like how it looks like an actual album/book versus the pano pictures.

Big D

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz