Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Adventures Of Madison and Kyleigh

Ok, so I have just a couple cute and funny stories to share about my two daughters that have happened recently. The other day we were out at the Old Spaghetti Factory in the Trolley Square Mall and we were sitting by a couple of foreign guys that were speaking a different language (possibly italian, turkish, or something like that), well every once in a while to my 2 year old Madison, I will speak gibberish like "goo goo gaa gaa" just to be silly with her. Well she hears these guys speaking a different language and she turns around to them and starts saying goo goo gaa gaa and other gibberish phrases. We thought it was so hilarious, but embarassing at the same time. Then a couple days ago we were out eating at Zoggers and there is the man eating alone enjoying his lunch break, he is an ideal weight, and my 2 year old again blurts out "That man fat" I don't know where in the world she got poor manners, because the man wasn't even fat at all. We were so embarassed, luckily I don't think that he heard her.

The story that I love most is what my oldest daughter Kyleigh recently said. It started a couple weeks ago when we found out that Tiffany is pregnant with our third child and we were so excited that we told Kyleigh and Madison that they will be having a new brother or sister. We didn't want to let anyone else know yet though as we wanted to surprise them with a creative photo story book with the first ultrasound picture. Well my mother was going to watch my girls for a little bit while me and Tiffany went to run some errands and as soon as Kyleigh gets into grandma's car and we are gone, she says to grandma "We're not having a new baby", and my mom says "Oh you're not are you?" and Kyleigh says "Well we are but you can't tell anyone"
So then they pick up my brother David from Job Corps and as my mom gets back in the car, my brother asks her "So Tiffany and Dustin are having a new baby?" and my mom looks at Kyleigh and says "I thought you were'nt supposed to tell anyone?" and Kyleigh responds "No grandma, you're not supposed to tell anyone"
When we heard this story we cracked up, it's so cute. So in case no one has heard yet, we are expecting our third child which will be due in May sometime.

2 comments:

Anna Page Photography said...

Congrats, Dustin and to your family too! Thats so cool! My brother and his new wife just found out they are expecting in May as well! I'm going to finally be a "blood related aunt".
I'm so happy for you guys :)

Kate Benson said...

That's so cute, you gotta love those hilarious moments!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz