Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sunset

Tonight, I had the pleasure of shooting bridals for my good friend Sunset. We worked together at Citi Group in Layton. Sunset is one of the most caring I have ever known, at work we both served on the community involvement committee and I recall a time we were collecting christmas gifts for families in need and Sunset had called a country radio station to see if they would be willing to donate some concert tickets to one of the children who wanted to see a concert. The radio dj told her that is not the spirit of christmas and if it meant anything she should buy them for the kid himself. How could anyone deny such a sweet girl with a big heart. I am honored to be your photographer Sunset. I will be posting more shots later, but here are a few of my favorite shots so far.




1 comment:

Jacque said...

I ADORE the last one with the cowboy hat, very very nice!!! Post more when you can :o)

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz