Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Angie and Brad Zion National Park Wedding

So this past weekend my wife and I travelled down to Zion National Park to photograph Angie and Brad's wedding. On Friday the day before the wedding, Angie and Brad decided to do a shoot in Zions Canyon and it was a blast. I am surprised how hot it was down there (mid 90's), but despite the heat, we got some really great shots up the canyon. Then on Saturday, the wedding was held at the Switchback. It was a beautiful ceremony and the reception was fun filled with hours of dancing. It was great seeing some familiar faces as some of Angie and Brad's friends are also friends with Jaime and James from whom I got the referral for this wedding. It was great getting to know Angie and Brad better and I was sad when it was over. Here are a couple of my favorite images highlighting the day.










2 comments:

Nathan said...

Dustin, you just gave me some GREAT ideas with that sparkler shot. (Thinking long exposure, couple embracing, flash trails, etc) Anyways, I'll drop you a line if it ever actually comes together. Great images here.

Congrats, by the way, on the baby in 7 months!! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW...that fireworks shot is awesome! good work. how did you do that? Where did the sparkles come from? :) ++

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz