Monday, September 18, 2006

Tyson and Desa

Ok, did you guys miss me? I have been so crazy busy with 4 weddings in 4 days. It started on Thursday September 14th with Tyson and Desa's Wedding held at Tyson's Mother's residence in Syracuse Utah. It was a windy day but the rain held out until later that night. It was a beautiful ceremony and the family was so nice and made me feel right at home. They made homemade salsa for the reception and it was delicious and spicy just the way I like it. Tyson's mom sent me home with a bottle. Thank you so much guys for letting me be a part of your special day. Here are a few of my favorites from the day.





2 comments:

Rebekah said...

love the ring shot!! gorgeous!

Amanda Sharp said...

nice ring shot!

amanda

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz