Monday, September 18, 2006

Nikki and Nick

Ok, so seriously, this was one of my favorite weddings and I absolutely love the bride and groom. I have grown so close to Nikki and Nick as well as their family over the past couple of months. Kara (Nikki's Sister-in-Law) is just the sweetest soul you will ever meet and I absolutely loved spending the day with all of Nikki and Nick's Family. I shot their wedding on Friday September 8th at the Salt Lake Temple and then their reception which was held at Eaglewood Golf Course in Bountiful Utah. It was raining before the temple photos and shortly after we finished so it worked out perfectly. I rained a torrential down pour for the rest of the evening though, but it was still a very beautiful reception. I was and am so sad that the wedding is over, I am gonna miss working will these guys.








No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz