Saturday, September 23, 2006

Sunny and Justin

On September 16th I had the honor and privilege of being Sunset and Justin's wedding photographer at Ivy Lane Reception Center in Ogden. Can I just say that I have fallen so in love with this family, they have totally welcomed me in as one of their own. After the wedding we became so close that Skye (Sunny's sister) and Pam (Sunny's mom) invited me and my family to Tayzhia's (Sunny's niece) 5th birthday party. I was feeling sad when the wedding was over because I didn't want it to be over and not see them again. So I am way stoked that I have been adopted into their family. I have officialy been dubbed as the "Family Photographer." I am so glad that I was chosen to preserve their day and I absolutely love that we have become such great friends and "family".









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH I LOVE THEM!!!!! The pictures are amazing!
LOVE TAWNY

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH I LOVE THEM!!!!! The pictures are amazing!
LOVE TAWNY

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz