Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Kara Bridals













Last night I shot out at Thanksgiving Point and Thanksgiving Point Gardens. It was so beautiful with the overcast sky. Driving out through SLC it was raining and I was worried it would be nasty for the photoshoot, but it turned out for the best. Kara's Mom came along for the shoot and she was just a riot. Kara and Mom have such a close relationship. Originally, we were supposed to shoot out at La Caille, but a receptionist was very rude to Kara on the phone so we decided on Thanksgiving Point instead. Oh well, that is definetly La Caille's loss. Check out a couple of my favorite photos and be sure to view her slideshow by clicking the link below.

Kara Bridals Slideshow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These images are just delicious with color Dustin, I love it! Did you use the 24-70 on most of these images?

Dustin Izatt said...

For about 75% of them I used the 24-70. For the rest I used my 70-200. Thanks for the comment, the overcast light made for some really nice lighting and colors. I had a blast shooting these.

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz