Thursday, July 13, 2006

Click



Today was a lot of fun. We went out to sonic to get a bite to eat and I happened to have my camera so I snapped these pictures of the lovely women of my life, my wife and my daughters. After eating, we found a babysitter and finally went out on a date to see the movie Click with Adam Sandler. I absolutely loved the movie, it had such a powerful message and was a major tearjerker. If you haven't seen Click yet, I highly recommend it. They could've done without some of the innuendos throughout the movie, but it definetly is worth seeing. I also today welcomed Nikki and Nick into my wedding line up. They met up with me today and booked me for their wedding at the SLC temple on September 15th and their reception will be at Eaglewood Golf Course in Bountiful. I am very excited to be their photographer. We will be shooting their engagements next Saturday the 22nd of July out at Antelope Island, so watch for those pictures.

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Cute pics Dustin! I totally know what you mean by Click being a tearjerker! I saw that one too and it totally got me. Cool that you booked those engagements. I'd love to come along if you want the assistance.
J

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz