Friday, July 21, 2006

Angie and Brad Engagements






Last night, Jacque from Jacque Lynn Photography and I shot engagments of Angie and Brad. Their location of choice was the Union Pacific train station and 25th street in Ogden chosen for it's rustic feel. It's always nice to shoot somewhere besides a park and I think these locations fit Angie and Brad very well. They were good sports and did all the goofy things we requested them to do and we all survived the hot July summer heat. They even had a train cart that said "Wilson" on it, which was perfect because Wilson is Brad's last name. Here are a couple shots from the photoshoot. Be sure and click the link below to view a slideshow highlighting even more photos from the shoot.

Angie and Brad Slideshow

2 comments:

Jacque said...

Thanks for mentioning my name! These shots look great, and I had a lot of fun. Other than the heat of course, icky. And yes, I almost finished that whole bag of Chili's chips and salsa on my way home :o)

Rebekah said...

These are stunning!! The composition is awesome on all of them. Good work. You're stuff gets better everytime I see it!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz