Monday, July 03, 2006

Josh and Jenine Engagements






I just got back from shooting engagements for Josh and Jenine out at Antelope Island and had the funnest time. We climbed up to take some pictures on some rocks overlooking a cliff and man, you should've seen all the gargantuous spiders all over the place. We must have seen at least 50 spiders, it was very scary. After the cliff we headed down to the beach and had a blast. Josh and Jenine were so willing to do anything for pictures and are such a cute couple. They sat down and laid down in the nasty salty water. They even brought a ukelele and white mini parasail umbrella for props and Josh serenaded her with beautiful music. Check out a couple of my favorite images from the shoot. Also click the link to view a slideshow containing some of their photos.

Slideshow

3 comments:

Jacque said...

Dustin, I had a great time at this shoot, your images look great!

Jacque said...

Dustin, I had a great time at this shoot! Your images look great!

Jaime said...

Dustin, these pictures are so good. I definately have sympathy with the bug situation out there, I'll never forget looking back to see a spider crawling up my wedding dress. They did awesome with the water, they turned out great!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz