Thursday, July 27, 2006

Angie and Alicia










Thank you so much Rebekah for inviting me along to shoot photos of your sister Angie and her best friend Alicia. It really is impossible to take a bad picture of such beautiful girls. Angie is just the sweetest girl you will ever meet. She has amazing features and a killer smile. I was having such a bad day, but as soon as Angie stepped out of the car, I was taken in by her happy personality and my troubles melted away. It is impossible to be down around Angie. Alicia and Angie have been friends for 10 years and Alicia's husband just got a job in Colorado so Alicia will be moving soon. Good luck in Colorado Alicia. Here is a little slideshow I put together featuring more of their photos.

Angie and Alicia Slideshow

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Your images look fantastic Dustin. Glad you were able to make it all the way out to Provo. My images will be up sometime today on my blog.

J

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz