Saturday, July 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Kyleigh!!!







Today we had my oldest daughter Kyleigh's birthday party. She doesn't technically turn 4 until monday the 24th of July, but we will be watching fireworks that night so we held it today. She wanted a scooter so bad, so we went to walmart and let her pick one, and of course she picked the pink Disney princess one. I can hardly believe that it has been 4 years since I first held Kyleigh in my arms. She has grown up so fast and I swear that she is actually turning 6 this year. She is so mature and such a smarty pants. She makes me so proud to be her father. Her greatest attribute is her big heart. She always shares everything she has with her friends and is so kind. Happy birthday Kyleigh. I love you. Love Dad.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz