Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kali and JT Engagements

So We are back from Ireland and I have so much to blog about and so much work to do :) I know you guys have been dying to see what I've been up to so I will finally catch you guys up by making a post or two per day til I finally get caught up. These photos are from an engagement session I shot for Kali and JT a few weeks ago. Kali and JT are getting married in the Seattle Washington Temple on May 16th and I can't wait to fly out there and shoot it.









3 comments:

silvernic said...

Welcome back sucker! I really like this set. Well, except for the clown shoe shot. But, the last two are fantastic.

Kellee Smith said...

#6 is my favorite. I love the posing and angle of it. I can't quite figure it out. I am excited to see everything you have to post! I had so much fun seeing all of the shots on your personal blog.

Jessica Kettle said...

Hey! I know Kali's family! I grew up in the same stake as them in Redmond (just East of Seattle) and my whole family still lives there. I am going out there for a wedding in June, too bad we won't be there at the same time!! Have fun!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz