Friday, April 04, 2008

Aubrey and Jared Wedding - 3/22/08

Hey all, so sorry it seems I have been missing in action lately. I have been so busy doing some amazing shoots that you are going to die when you see :) I have much blogging to catch up on and I will be posting several things over the next couple of days, and I really mean it this time :) Anyways, here is Aubrey and Jared's wedding that was held on March 22nd. These two are so darn easy to photograph and I have had an absolute blast working with them. During the reception, Audrey played Jared Kissing You from the Romeo and Juliet movie, and she has some mad skills, it was very sweet. Check out some of my favorites below and check back soon for more killer images from weddings down in Key Largo and Miami.
















3 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

What a beautiful couple and what gorgeous pictures. Fab job D!

Erin said...

What unique pictures. I love the ones with the paper lanterns. Great job as always.

Tavis Johnson said...

awesome,the pics are perfect. dustin, you are the nicest guy ever- with the maddest skills ever to go along with it! talent seriously can't get better than you. i can't believe someone like you would be so nice to little old me. you are the guy i would hire for shiz, had i not gotten married vegas style:) these pics are rock and roll!!-tavis

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz