Saturday, April 05, 2008

Amanda and Chad - Destination Wedding Key Largo Florida

So just last week we were down in Key Largo Florida soaking up the sun and taking in the sights. We have never seen water as beautiful and blue as it was down there. The purpose of our visit to the Florida Keys was to shoot the wedding of Amanda and Chad. On Thursday we did a day before shoot and shot at various places around Key Largo. Being my first time there I drove around to scope out some places and I found this very awesome stone wall that was in some dense forest with vines and flowers growing around it. It reminded me of some old mayan ruin wall or something, so we just had to shoot there. The shoot went well and it was nice finally meeting Amanda and Chad, they are such an awesome couple. The next day we shot the wedding which was held at the Dove Creek Lodge in Key Largo. It was a beautiful day and the ceremony was very beautiful. Check out some of my favorites from the weekend and check back later for some of my personal shots taken in the Everglades and around the Keys.


























5 comments:

Erica said...

I like the one under the tree.. very pretty down there!

Andrea said...

Do u need an assistant? I'll just go with u and do all your bookings and PR. You don't have to pay me...just take me to all these amazing places. I'm telling TRevor to forget the cattle and take up photography.

Amazing, as usual.

Three K's and Two P's said...

I know Dustin, they grow up so, so fast. I can't believe your little Cameron will be one next month. Time flies. I love, love, love the new work you have been doing. Can I get remarried and have you take our pictures again? I wouldn't do that to you though. Not Kristie again! Maybe we can just take my bridals again and I could pretend I was just getting married! You are so, so good!

Kellee Smith said...

Hey Dustin - What a beautiful shoot. I love #5 - cool angle and posing.

Erin said...

Dustin- these are fantastic, I love the beach stuff.

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz