Monday, April 14, 2008

Ireland or Bust - April 15th thru April 26th

I know I have been MIA but I have been non stop shooting and working for the past week. We are leaving for Ireland today and will return April 26th. We will have very limited wi-fi depending on where we are staying, but if we do end up at a couple hotels with wi-fi, I'll try to keep you updated. Plus stay tuned for a lot of great shoots including a couple bridal sessions I did today for Taylor and Jessica, as well as some engagements I did about a week ago for Kali and JT.

I will not have any phone access over in Ireland because the international roaming fees are just insane, so I will only use it to call out for emergencies, so if you need to contact me, please send me an email and when I return from Ireland, I will catch up with you guys :) We are heading out to do a day before shoot for Charlotte and Seth and to shoot their reception/open house they are having in Belfast. We are gonna shoot at some amazing places, so prepare to be blown away. See you soon :)

2 comments:

Kye said...

Have a Safe Trip.

Anonymous said...

your home today! I am exited to see your pictures!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz