Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jessica's Bridals

So the day before we left to Ireland, I had back to back bridal sessions on Monday. This is the bridal session I shot for Jessica. Many of you will remember Jessica and Danny from their vintage 50's style engagement session I did a few weeks back. Don't let the tattoos fool you, Jessica has to be one of the sweetest brides ever. She has such an awesome personality and is so fun to be around. Check out some of my favorites from the session.











7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding?! I LOVE the tatoos =] Your colors are great too w/ that graffiti wall!

Anonymous said...

So hot! The tattoos are beautiful, and so is the bride. Great job as always!

Erica said...

I love the tattoos too! I wanna know who her artist is!? Absolutly beautiful!

Tavis Johnson said...

these are so effin' cool. the tats, the locations, the photography. AWESOME!!

Kellee Smith said...

Very edgy and cool. Great job! They are beautiful.

Tavis Johnson said...

those are all so radical! #1 and 2 are so moody and cool. she looks smokin' too. -tavis

Jessica & Danny said...

Erica-
Nate Drew at Lost Art in downtown SLC did my half sleeve, and the work on my right arm. Keet D'Arms did the dagger on the lower inside of my left arm. He went back home to Philly (?) I think a few years ago. Anyway- go and visit Nate- he rocks!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz