Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dustin-Love of my Life

So my husband Dustin has been super busy with all of the traveling and conference that he went to and the many weddings/engagement /bridals/portraits that he has been doing. Not to mention actually spending time with his O so wonderful family. :) SO I thought I would write something for him since he has been so wonderful! Since we have been together almost 10 years this October, he has grown so much. Everyday I wake up with him next to me (O.K. so not everyday, there are days he falls asleep on the couch.) and I am so grateful for him. Many of the weddings that are a destination he takes me a long or he makes it a family vacation. So with me coming it takes away from the income that he makes. I appreciate him taking me with him so much, I love being with him and spending as much time as I can with him. He is such a great father to our children. He gives his all to them I am so grateful that my children have a father like him to look up to and to have him raise them . Lately he has been so patient with the children, even though I know he has SO much to do, and I have been looking up to him and trying to be like him. He is a very strong person. He puts his family first and I just wanted to say thank you, I can't wait to be with you on your destination weddings.

Here are a few images from back in the day: The second is the day that we first met. To read the story of how we met go to Our Personal Blog



Tiffany Izat

2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

i love back in the day photos! you guys look so cute! congrats for staying together and staying happy! happy easter!

Andrea said...

I adore the second picture. HOW CUTE!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz