Saturday, March 22, 2008

Charlotte and Seth Wedding - Washington DC Temple

So on 3/15/08 I flew out to Washington DC to shoot Charlotte and Seth at the Washington DC temple. For the longest time checking the weather on my iphone, it looked like it was calling for rain, but we lucked out as it didn't rain til that night :) The Washington DC temple was absolutely gorgeous and it was great finally meeting all of the family. Seth's family flew in from Ireland and I can't wait to hang out with them in Ireland next month when I fly out for their open house reception in Belfast. The reception was held at the Marriott in Gaithersburg Maryland which has a park behind the hotel, the really awesome thing about the park is this.... When Charlotte and Seth went on their first date, they went out to dinner and then walked together in that very park. How awesome is that, to have the reception where it all started. The reception was very emotional and Charlotte and Seth were glowing the whole night, you could just feel the love they have for each other. Seth played one of Charlottes favorite songs on the piano (Fool's Rush In/I can't help falling in love) and he was simply amazing, I am taking piano lessons and hope to someday play half as good as Seth. After the reception, Charlotte and Seth left for their honeymoon and I spent the night eating pizza, watching movies, and just hanging out with their families. It was nice not to sit alone in the hotel and I just adore their families. Thank you so much Charlotte and Seth for letting me share in your special day and thank you to the Suhakas for inviting me into their home :)

























2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

loving the shots of the bride and all the little guys! that first one is so touching.great work man!

Erin said...

What a beautiful wedding. You always do such a great job. Way to go Dustin!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz