Sunday, March 02, 2008

Disneyland 2008

Here are a few images from last year when we were able to take the kids to Disneyland. We went last year because Dustin had a wedding for Mark and Shalea in Fresno, so we thought what the heck we'll take the kids to Disneyland.

So why am I posting this?

Because we get to go again. Dustin is doing a wedding for Alison and David in Los Angeles, and this time we are spending 3 days in Disneyland, so more time and more fun. Dustin's family is also coming with us, and the kids are SO excited! They have been counting down the days till we go.

3 comments:

Shanda said...

What am I going to do when you guys are gone? I hope you have fun! I will miss you Dustin and Tiff, but don't worry I will see ya when you get back!

Kat said...

You are coming to my neck of the woods :) I hope that you have an AWESOME trip and let me know if you are going to be around Manhattan Beach--it would be cool to me :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

disneyland rules!!! we have passes and were there on sunday. have an awesome time!!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz