Thursday, March 27, 2008

Jessica and Danny Engagements

So we finally are at a hotel in Key West Florida that has wifi so I am trying to catch up on my blogging as I know you all have been wanting to see what I've been up to lately ;) This is an engagement session that I did for Jessica and Danny after flying back from Vegas and just before I left to come here to the Keys. They decided to do a vintage style engagement session and we had such a blast. I am very pleased with the images I got and love the uniqueness they display. After showing them to Jessica, I got the following email and it totally made my day :)

"Holy crap you are freakin amazing! My whole family is freaking out about the photos and they are so impressed! My dad even showed everyone at his work, and they were amazed.
Anyway, THANK YOU sooooo much for all your hard work! We are going to have a hard time picking just one...

See you April 14th! I am soooo excited!

Jessica and Danny"

I'm glad you loved them as much as I do Jessica :) :) :)

Here is a slideshow with more of the images if these aren't enough for you.

Jessica and Danny Slideshow





















8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Great variety. I love the last bowling shot - muchas perfecto.

Shanda said...

I really like the one where they are kissing behind the paper. It has a certain shall I say Lusty feel to it?

Shanda said...

I really like this shoot. It is totally retro and the backgrounds and great detail to the style of the couple! Hot Big D!

Jessica Kettle said...

WHat a cool shoot! And what a fun couple- love it when people have a fun style like that, is seems like the shoot really bring out their personalities! These are all beautiful and so fun.

jamiedelaine said...

SUCH an awesome job. What a great session. this is my absolute favourite: http://bp0.blogger.com/_zoPm26qacf4/R-mfA-0GywI/AAAAAAAAD38/B63m9X0F9Ts/s1600-h/JDEVSLC+069+sx70.jpg

great colors!

Sarah Hodzic said...

These are some kick butt photos!
Found you on OSP, and I am loving the images.
What a cool couple, they must have been a blast to photograph!

Thanks for sharing.
Sarah

Mickey Family said...

these are so original! They look (and sound)like great clients! :) I also love your Vegas shots in the other post. Cute!

Tavis Johnson said...

these have to be the coolest engagements i have and will ever see in my lifetime! you did a stellar job.-tavis

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz