Friday, November 02, 2007

Dixie Family Photos

Meet Dixie and her adorable family. I met Dixie about 3 years ago when I was just starting out in photography. She worked at the photo lab where I developed my photos. One day when I came to pick up my film, she asked me how I made a certain picture look how it did and I told her how to do it. I never really saw her after that and a couple months ago she emailed me out of the blue to compliment me on how awesome my work has gotten and how inspiring my photos are to her. She is now a massage therapist so if anyone is feeling a little stressed, let me know and I'll pass along her info :) Anyways, she asked me to shoot her family photos since it has been years since they have had them done, so I was honored to accept. Here are a couple of my favorites :)













No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz