Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Stephanie's Bridal Session

So a little while ago I shot bridals for Stephanie up by Fernwood. As you will see we had such a blast and I had Steph laughing so hard. After we got done shooting up in Fernwood, we were walking back to the car and saw the biggest spider I have ever seen, I almost thought it was a toy plastic spider until Stephanie's son touched it with a stick and it moved... you should've heard me scream like a little girl, lol. That spider was darn fast for a big fat thing. Check out the pictures below :)








2 comments:

Amanda said...

That spider is disgusting! Was it a trantula or what!?! Yuck. Great pictures. I love her little winter cape.

Tiffany said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!
That thing is huge!!
I have had nightmares about giant spiders like that! I would have screamed like a little girl too~
ok, with that said...GREAT photos!!
As always~
in all of the new posts!! I check all the time but have not been leaving comments as much. Beautiful photographs!!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz