Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Brooke - Senior Ambassador for Bountiful High School Class of 2008

So a couple posts back, you guys saw the wedding I shot for Corrine and Alex. Well meet Corrine's little sister Brooke. She is my senior ambassador for Bountiful High. So any seniors that go to Bountiful High, hit Brooke up for a senior rep card that has a 50% discount on a senior session. Brooke is a very sweet and talented girl and I had oodles of fun shooting her photos. She is super photogenic and was so easy to work with. Some of my personal favorites are below. To see more from Brooke's session, click the slideshow link.

BROOKE SENIOR SESSION SLIDESHOW - CLICK HERE NOW!!!!




















7 comments:

Amanda said...

Great work! I love the old truck and the field of weeds. You Rock!

Jason McGrew said...

Great work Dustin!!! These look sweet!

Anonymous said...

Love these , great work as always!

Lindsay said...

These are GORGEOUS. Every single one.

Anna Page Photography said...

Your pictures are always so crispy! I love the 4th from the bottom.

corrine said...

WOW great job dustin!! my little sister is such a babe! thanks for always taking incredible photos. we're so lucky to know you!

Megan Bailey - Pink Piggy said...

I love these pics! The colors are great and the cars are awesome! These are the best high school pics I have ever seen!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz