Friday, March 16, 2007

Tawsha Trashed Her Dress!!!!

This morning I had the pleasure of shooting my first ever Trash The Dress session in SLC for Tawsha. Tawsha got married March 17, 2006 and didn't have a professional photographer for her wedding and never got bridal photos, so when she saw my Trash The Dress post, she wanted to trash her dress as an anniversary present for her husband. So we found the dirtiest places we could in SLC and went to town. She was such a good sport and got down and sat in some dirty dirty places. Here are a couple of my favorite shots from the shoot. Also, check back on Tuesday for another trash the dress session!!!








3 comments:

Jacque said...

I love the light in these pictures Dustin, great work!

Jacque

Anonymous said...

Dustin,
love this idea, its sooo cool! i really want to do it! however i dont fit in my dress any longer! if i did i would jump on this in a heartbeat. better loose some weight quick ha!
Audrey O'Brien
Studio Stems

Rebekah said...

HOly freaky deaky Dustin! I totally love these. I mean really REALLY love these!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz