Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Kristie and Kory

Yesterday, I was back at the Union Station in Ogden and 25th Street for Kristie and Kory's engagement shoot. I love this couple to death, not only are they so hot and photogenic, but they are ultra cool and sweet. They brought along their six month old son Parker for some pictures and they all wore coordinating brown colors. They are such a cute family and Parker is so adorable. I can't wait for their wedding in May. Here are MANY favorites from the shoot.

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cool thing about the "coordinating brown colors" is that I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it. But man, what a difference it makes! This couple is SERIOUSLY hot! I love that train!

-Matt said...

Whoaaaaaaaaa dude whoa!! Too hot. NICE shots - I love this session. Definitely one of my faves from you. That couple was smokin out there - specially that one against the wall and the one of her looking up. WOA.

Good work D!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz