Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My Best Friend

On Sunday night, our family went over to my best friends' Rachael's house for dinner. After dinner, we went downstairs to her studio and got some maternity shots of my wife :) She is due mid May and is having our first baby boy. My two daughters Madison and Kyleigh are so excited. I want my wife Tiffany to know how much I love her and how incredibly beautiful she is to me, even after 9 years of being together. I don't know what I would do without her, and because of her, she has given me the most precious gift I could ever ask for, my beautiful children. She is everything I could ever ask for in a wife and is so supportive of me. She has stuck with me through some hard times and through that we have become so close and so strong. She is amazing to me and I look up to her more than she will ever know. Here are a couple of my favorites from the shoot.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dustin, these are gorgeous shots! I love the simplicity of the black and white and the compositions are perfect. You have one gorgeous model!

Anonymous said...

You made my heart flutter. You are a great husband, father, and photographer. Your wife is beautiful and you guys are lucky to have one another.

Rebekah said...

These are lovely!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz