Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Tonight, I held my second monthly photographer get together. It is always fun to get together with my photographer friends. Not only are they great photographers that take great images, they have the funnest personalities and we all get along so well. Today when we were taking photos, Anna suggested that we use an empty frame as a Darla prop, what a great idea. Next month, we are going to be doing a shoot at layton park and then all go out bowling together at Davis Lanes. Here are a couple of fun shots from the day.

Our newest friend Darla Roze



Our other newest friend Anna Page




Rachael Collins, My Best Friend



Big D Jumps for Joy





Jacque Lynn super hottie




The sexiest bunch of people you will ever see.





2 comments:

Anna Page Photography said...

I can be so childish in front of the camera :) That was fun!

Unknown said...

It WAS fun!! Thankyou! :)

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz