Saturday, August 05, 2006

Jenine Bridals

So seriously, last night is the absolute most fun I have ever had on a bridal shoot. Jenine, her mom, and I drove up to Park City to shoot her bridals. After finding a Burger King (Jenine would've died without BK) we headed up to historic Main Street. They had an Art Festival going on where we were planning on shooting and at first we didn't know how the pictures would turn out, but it actually worked out for some great shots. Jenine was so gorgeous and had the most beautiful dress. Everyone would stop in their tracks and just watch her get her picture taken. We must have heard a thousand "Look at the bride", "Congratulations", "You getting married?", and the guys just went wild. They would give her cat calls and some guys even jumped in for a picture. Everyone was so willing to help Jenine out, we had some girls let her sit on their bicycle, a cop let her sit on his motorcycle. She got free ski lift tickets and even got her picture taken with the Harry Potter owl for free (it normally cost $100). Riding the ski lift was about the scariest thing ever, I hate heights and I am dangling hundreds of feet above the ground with no support bar. I am trying to hold on to my camera bags so they don't fall out, I am turned around trying to balance while the ski lift is bouncing around and I am scared out of my mind that I am gonna fall to my death, but we got some really great shots. I had a lot of fun driving home and getting to know Jenine. Thanks so much for a great night Jenine, I can't wait for the wedding. Check out the slideshow of more photos below.

Jenine Bridal Slideshow

















No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz