Sunday, August 13, 2006

Jared and Rusti got hitched!!!!

Yesterday my wife and I had the best time shooting Rusti and Jared's Wedding. The ceremony was at Snow Basin Ski Resort and it was absolutely gorgeous. Riding the ski lift up to the lodge was a lot better than the ski lifts in park city because you are actually enclosed. The ceremony was a lot of fun. The groomsmen gave Jared a hard time when he said "I do" because he said it so soft. After the ceremony we did a couple group shots like normal and then we rode the ski lift down with Rusti and Jared, that was a lot of fun getting to know more about them and getting some photos in the ski lift. Then we waited for their limo to come and pick them up, Rusti's dad had rented them a limo sized to hold 16 people, how funny. My wife and I were going to leave and just catch up with them at the reception, but we decided to wait to get shots of them in the limo, and boy am I glad that we decided to wait. Some of the best pictures of the whole day came after we followed the limo and passed a field full of tall golden wheat set against a big blue cloudy sky. I knew they had to get out for some shots so we stopped and got some awesome photos. After that, we left for the reception. It was held at Jared and Rusti's house in Plain City. They served the best pineapple, banana, slushy stuff I have ever had, I must've had at least 12 cups of it (don't worry, there was still plenty left for the other guests.) One of the best things I loved about Jared and Rusti's wedding was their family. Everyone was so friendly and funny they made us feel right at home. During the the toast, Rusti's grandfather gave her the following advice, "Don't fart on your honeymoon." Everyone busted up laughing, it was soooo funny. Here are a few of my favorite images from the day. See more images by clicking this slideshow link.

Jared and Rusti Slideshow

View their wedding album by clicking this link.

Jared and Rusti Wedding Album













2 comments:

Anna Page Photography said...

The first one of them in the field is stunning! I love the contrast of the blue sky and yellow field. It's perfect!

J said...

Nice work here guys!
J

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz