Friday, August 18, 2006

Hot Bride Nikki and Cold Ice Cream

Last night, I shot Nikki's bridals at Memory Grove in SLC. Nikki brought her sister-in-law Kara and we had such a blast. Nikki looked like a princess and her dress was stunning. It was supposed to bustle up somehow so the dress wouldn't drag, but we couldn't figure it out for the life of us. Nikki has got the most beautiful blue eyes and such a fun personality. After the shoot, I treated everybody to Baskin Robbins Ice Cream. It was really nice to get a chance to know Nikki and Kara more. Kara is in love with Mountain Dew Limewire as I am. The ice cream was delicious and I am glad we had the chance to hang out together. Here are a couple of favorites from the shoot.







1 comment:

Jacque said...

Makes me crave ice cream! Great job Dustin, these look great :o)

J

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz