Sunday, August 20, 2006

Chuck E Cheese Please !?!?!?

On Saturday, I finally took a break from all of my computer work and spent a day out with the family. We had planned on going to the Eden balloon festival, but when we got there, the balloons weren't launching and there were hardly any activities for the kids. My girls have been asking to go to Chuck E Cheeses for a while now and my wife and I have never been, so we decided to take the girls there. We bought the family fun deal where you get 100 tokens so the girls would have lots to do. Turns out 100 tokens last a lot longer than you would think. I was all gamed out after the first 25 tokens. We had a lot of fun though. We then wanted to go to the Aquarium but that was closed, so we stopped at Maggie Moo's for ice cream. That was some good ice cream. Today looking at my girls, I can't believe how big they've grown and how fast the time has gone by since I first held them in my arms at birth. They are so adorable. Here are a couple of pics from the day.













No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz