Thursday, July 12, 2007

Roberta and Travis

On Tuesday, I shot some engagements for Roberta and Travis. We were supposed to shoot at the Hogle Zoo and then Downtown SLC, but were disappointed to find out the day of the shoot that the Zoo closes at 5PM. Roberta and Travis are such an adorable couple. As we were driving down from the Zoo to downtown, I saw in my rear view mirror Roberta grab Travis' hand and kiss the top of it, how cute is that. I learned that Roberta waited for Travis to return from his mission in Spain. I can't wait for the wedding next month :) Check out a couple of my many many favorites from the session. I know I have been slacking, but stay tuned as I will be posting more stuff soon :)















2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awesome location. I love the yellow wall. Great work as always

Stacey said...

i love the location! stunning pics!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz