Sunday, July 01, 2007

Ashley and Adam - 06-29-07 Seatlle, WA

This past weekend was very very rough on me. After shooting 10 total weddings in June and 3 of them being destination weddings, I was beginning to feel a little worn down. I had just shot Michelle and Matt's wedding on Thursday and had to stay up all night charging my batteries for Ashley and Adam's wedding. I caught the plane to Seattle with no sleep and went straight to the Seattle Temple. After the temple, we all drove 1 1/2 hours north to Anacortes for their reception and drove back to Seattle after. Needless to say, I shot the entire day with no sleep in two days. I got some amazing shots though. Destination weddings are really tough work, don't get me wrong, but I love doing them. Seattle was such a beautiful place to visit and I shall want to return again. So now after 10 weddings, I finally have a little break, so thanks everyone for your patience in seeing your photos and for your orders. I promise I am now working twice as hard to catch up on all the albums I need to design. Thanks to all of my June couples, it has been a blast.

4 comments:

GG said...

looks like they couldn't keep their hands off each other. I love it :o)!!

Amazing pictures. you must have been pretty tired saturday night....

abcdef said...

Hi Dustin,

These are beautiful images. I bet you are super tired, aren't ya? I know the feeling. I had a long wedding on Sat myself. But he at least we are doing what we love!!!

Neal said...

Okay, maybe that's the secret to excellent wedding photography, no sleeping!! I'm going to try that for my next wedding! LOL! :)



NOT!!!!

++

Raquel said...

These are great! That girl is so beautiful. Great smile.

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz