Monday, October 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Tayzhia!!!!

So you may remember back on 09-16-06 I shot Sunset and Justin's wedding and you may recall seeing pictures of Sunset's niece Tayzhia. Well I have become so close to Sunset's family, they invited my family and I to come to Tayzhia's 5th birthday party tonight. It was such a blast and we absolutely have fallen in love with Sunny's family. I am so glad that Sunny's mom Pam adopted me into their family. It was a dress up party and they did so many fun activities that once again, when the event was over I was sad we had to go (deja vu, I felt the same way at the wedding). Thank you so much for making us a part of the family and I know we will be in touch for years to come. You guys have become a special part of our lives and we look forward to next years party.

The birthday girl Tayzhia



My oldest daughter Kyleigh being shy


The birthday cake


Grandma Pam




My cute little family


Kyleigh being a pumpkin head, literally

1 comment:

Jensey! said...

Oh, I love, love, LOVE the picture of Tayzhia with the Little Mermaid balloon!!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz