Thursday, October 19, 2006

Go ahead... Make my day.....

So one of my favorite brides totally made my day today. I checked my mail and got the following letter:

"Dustin,

Here is the final payment for all the wonderful services you provided me! I just want to say THANK YOU for the incredible job you did. You made my wedding that much better. I have received so many compliments on all of my pictures! How you made me look some what photogenic is truely amazing! Nick and I really enjoyed working with you and are very happy and satisfied with the quality of work you provide. We appreciate how flexible and easy you were to work with. We will always recommend you to those seeking an amazing photographer! Million Thanks!!

Take care,

Nikki Taylor"

Thank you Nikki and Nick for making my day, I love it when couples are happy with not only their pictures, but the service I provide them with. Stay in touch Nikki, you guys are awesome friends.

4 comments:

Leann said...

Ooh I just love it when clients make my day that way! ++

Gavin Seim said...

Don't you love it when they send these emails...
Gav

Gavin Seim said...

Don't you love it when they send these emails...
Gav

Lloyd said...

It's comments like that that make me like being a photographer soooo++ much!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz