Thursday, June 29, 2006

Must See Video

I was reading through a Photography message board today and found a link to this video. You have got to see it. Since I found it I have watched it like 15 times. The images are breath taking and amazing. I love the music too. Music video for a band called Sigur Ros from the United Kingdom. I think I might put the song up on my new website. The ending might seem kind of weird for some, but remember they are flying, not committing suicide. So without further adieu.

Music Video

Here is a link to the bands website to listen to more of their music and look at other music videos. Check out their music video called "Hoppipola" I love that one too. A bunch of old people walking around being kids, doorbell ditching and splashing in puddles. Simply Awesome.

Sigur Ros Homepage

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz