Sunday, June 25, 2006

Jaime and James Wedding




My wife and I had such a blast last night. It was a packed wedding at Tuscany Gardens, there were so many people that had come to share in Jaime and James special day. They wrote their own vows, and when James read his vows to his new son Caleb, the waterworks turned on for me. Everyone was so easy to work with and were so nice, I felt like one of the family. James sung to Jaime and I thought I was at a Garth Brooks concert. He had a really nice voice. Check out their slideshow below.

Slideshow

1 comment:

Jaime said...

What do you mean felt like part of the family? You are my uncle after all, remember, lol! You have done such an amazing job for us, we'll definately be spreading the word about you!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz