Thursday, December 06, 2007

Andrea and Trevor - Day 2 Lenexa Kansas

Thank you for your patience, I have been so crazy busy since I have returned home. Here are some shots from the reception day 2 held in Lenexa Kansas at the Lenexa Conference Center. The setting was beautiful, an old time barn turned modern on the inside. The night was filled with laughter and fun. I have never laughed so hard on the toasts, Trevor's brother Ryan is just hilarious and I will remember your toast speech for many many many many many many years to come (inside joke). I just did a quick pick on the photos as I know you have been waiting to see these, so these were just a very few of my many many favorites.

As far as the good news, the night of the reception, some of the wedding guests saw the onsite slideshow that I try to do for all my couples displaying some of my favorites from the wedding the day before or day of, and I happened to print a couple of temple shots up at walmart because Andrea's mom wanted some displayed in frames. Well Steve and Nancy Brown who have a daughter getting married at the end of this month were very impressed with my work and were blown away that I had stuff displayed from the day before, so they called me after the reception that night and we set up a meeting for Sunday just before we flew back to Utah, and they booked me to do their daughter's wedding December 28th down in Nauvoo, so I will be going back :) Thanks so much to Andrea, she has been my biggest word of mouth proclaimer ever. I have booked 6 or 7 weddings from her friends so far and it just keeps getting better.

It's kind of crazy now that I think about it, the last 4 or 5 weddings that I have booked haven't even been in Utah, lol. They are all out of state or country, I have booked the following:

Nauvoo, Illinois
Washington DC
Los Angeles, CA
Belfast, Ireland
Key Largo, FL
and possibly Kona, Hawaii

They are all within a month and a half of each other too, lol, so I am going to be a mad traveling fool this coming year. Ok, without further adieu here are the photos.














9 comments:

Jason McGrew said...

WEll DONE my friend... WELL DONE!!!

Jacque said...

Ok so Ireland.... seriously.... so not fair. Have fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Dustin
you da bomb! great job and congrats on all the fun fly aways!

Lindsay said...

Dustin, the photos are beautiful. Congrats to you on the success you are experiencing! Judging by the photos you share added with the personality you exude, you totally deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments. I love your photos. And when that time comes for me, (hopefully next year) i will keep you in mind for our wedding. I love your style.

Mickey Family said...

Gorgeous! Congrats on all the destination weddings. Keeping my fingers crossed you'll go to Hawaii!!! Whoohoo!!!

Anonymous said...

You so deserve all the success you are having , congrats they look wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Dustin! these are B-E-A-UTIFUL!!! you are so lucky to travel like that! i am so jealous! shalise :)

Jessica said...

Great job on these! You know you are doing an AMAZING job when you start getting booked for such amazing weddings and locations! Love your work!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz