Saturday, May 13, 2006

Katie and Adam's Wedding


I had such a blast shooting Katie and Adam's Wedding on Thursday. It was a beautiful day at the Salt Lake Temple. Katie's Mom was here from Illinois and her Dad came in from Iraq to be here. Some family also visiting from North Carolina. Group shots were a blast, we did a pose with Katie and Adam and both of their parents all kissing at the same time, both moms and dads were great sports, Katie's Dad (Sam) even dipped Mom (Mary) It was so hilarious. After shooting tons of pictures Katie invited my wife and I to their luncheon in Bountiful at the Wight House. It was fun getting a chance to talk with and getting to know their families. Adam's brother Alex played guitar and Adam sang a song to Katie. It was very emotional and I think I cried more than the bride. LOL.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz